Passionate developer with relevant experience who is ready for a central role in a fast-growing startup.
This is what you will do
As Stampix’ Front-End and UX developer, you’ll be working on state of the art mobile and web applications that are used by thousands of people and companies worldwide. You'll be in full control of the website and optimizing the integrations with our CRM and marketing tools. You’ll be thinking along with the founders and assisting with the visual attractiveness (UX/UI) of our website and apps. You will work closely together with our senior development team on an exciting innovation project (government funded) in the field of image recognition and AI. You’ll be in a unique position to co-create the user interaction together with the Stampix community and lay the foundations for our company’s mission: to become the most commonly used photoprinting application.
This is who you are
- You have affinity and a track record in user experience driven development and web design
- You have a bachelor or master in informatics or computer science, or equivalent by experience
- Experience with back-end development (Node.js) is considered a plus
- Affinity or experience in mobile app development are considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop or Illustrator is considered a plus
This is what we offer you
- A central role in a multidisciplinary team of specialists
- Flexible working hours and location
- An attractive and flexible incentive package
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to make the difference!
Contact us via